Baku Shipyard LLC, the most modern shipbuilding and ship-repair facility in the Caspian Sea, continues to grow and attract new partners.
Possible cooperation between Baku Shipyard LLC and U.S. companies were mulled at a meeting with U.S. Ambassador to Baku, Robert Cekuta on July 11.
The ambassador was informed about the yard’s operations and new projects during the meeting with the BSY Management.
President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev laid the foundation stone for Baku Shipyard on March 19, 2010 and officiated inauguration took place on September 20, 2013.
Baku Shipyard is capable of constructing various vessels ranging from offshore support vessels, general cargo vessels, tug boats, crane vessels, specialized vessels and passengers vessels to tankers.
The yard has a capacity to produce 25,000 tons throughput per annum of steel works for new buildings and able to undertake 80 -100 vessels repairs and conversion of various types.
Founded by Azerbaijan’s oil company SOCAR owning 65 percent of its shares, Azerbaijan Investment Company owning 25 percent and Keppel Offshore Marine holding 10 percent, Baku Shipyard is strengthening the economic and industrial potential of Azerbaijan.
- President Aliyev expresses condolences to Donald Trump, George Walker Bush
- Президент Ильхам Алиев выразил соболезнования Дональду Трампу и Джорджу Бушу-младшему
- Silk Way Airlines expands fleet with another Boeing 747 freighter
- Авиакомпания Silk Way пополнила флот еще одним грузовым лайнером Boeing 747
- President Ilham Aliyev receives US renowned religious figures