Azerbaijan’s capital city Baku is included in the “Index of Global Financial Centers 2018”.
Baku is represented in this index for the first time. The rating of Azerbaijan’s capital is 511.
London is ranked first with a score of 794 points. The next are New York (793), Hong Kong (781), Singapore (765) and Tokyo (749).
The index is compiled on the basis of 103 factors provided by the World Bank, The Economist Intelligence Unit, the United Nations and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма