Azerbaijan’s capital city Baku is included in the “Index of Global Financial Centers 2018”.
Baku is represented in this index for the first time. The rating of Azerbaijan’s capital is 511.
London is ranked first with a score of 794 points. The next are New York (793), Hong Kong (781), Singapore (765) and Tokyo (749).
The index is compiled on the basis of 103 factors provided by the World Bank, The Economist Intelligence Unit, the United Nations and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage
- Азербайджан вошел в топ-50 самых влиятельных стран мира