The Jakarta Post has published a list of world’s 13 most beautiful airports, in which the Baku-based Heydar Aliyev International Airport is listed first.
The author reminds that designed by Turkish architecture studio Autoban, the Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku, Azerbaijan, boasts concave external glass walls, cocoon houses, cafes, bars, stores and amenities.
The list also includes Denver International Airport, Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport, Kansai International Airport, Beijing Capital International Airport, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Menara Airport, Kutaisi International Airport, Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport , Pulkovo International Airport , Queen Alia International Airport and Changi Airport.
- CNN подготовил репортаж о Баку
- The City of Albuquerque of the U.S. State of New Mexico, proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- The City of Irvine in California has proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- A chess tournament dedicated to the 96th birthday anniversary of Heydar Aliyev was in California
- Азербайджан и США проведут переговоры