The Jakarta Post has published a list of world’s 13 most beautiful airports, in which the Baku-based Heydar Aliyev International Airport is listed first.
The author reminds that designed by Turkish architecture studio Autoban, the Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku, Azerbaijan, boasts concave external glass walls, cocoon houses, cafes, bars, stores and amenities.
The list also includes Denver International Airport, Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport, Kansai International Airport, Beijing Capital International Airport, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Menara Airport, Kutaisi International Airport, Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport , Pulkovo International Airport , Queen Alia International Airport and Changi Airport.
- Джейхун Байрамов встретился с губернатором Оклахомы
- Shakhriyar Mamedyarov defeated Garry Kasparov at The Zagreb Rapid and Blitz – 2021 Croatia Grand Chess Tour
- From Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States of America – Azerbaijan Republic Day
- The Hype Simulator application, created by Azerbaijanis living in Canada
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day in Los Angeles