Participants in 2017 U.S. Trade Mission to Azerbaijan Announced.
17 American companies, in addition to U.S. government officials and other dignitaries, will travel to Baku on October 16-18, 2017 to explore and expand trade and business opportunities with local businesses and government agencies. The goal of this trade mission is to open doors to tremendous new export opportunities for U.S. and work to attract new investment to Azerbaijan, which will further develop the close relationship between the two economies.
The mission will bring together leaders in business and government to focus on strengthening business and trade relationships between the United States and Azerbaijan. This mission will include several government briefings, one-on-one meetings and networking receptions.
Participating companies: Acrow Bridge, Altec Worldwide, Amsted Rail, Argus Limited, AVIS, Baron, Geophysical Survey Systems, Greenbrier, Lindsay Corporation, Lockheed Martin, Miyamoto International, MWH Global, Nelson & Pade, Obie Technologies, Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), Tutti-Frutti Licensor, VISA.
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA
- США разрабатывают ряд программ для усиления экономического сотрудничества с Азербайджаном