Participants in 2017 U.S. Trade Mission to Azerbaijan Announced.
17 American companies, in addition to U.S. government officials and other dignitaries, will travel to Baku on October 16-18, 2017 to explore and expand trade and business opportunities with local businesses and government agencies. The goal of this trade mission is to open doors to tremendous new export opportunities for U.S. and work to attract new investment to Azerbaijan, which will further develop the close relationship between the two economies.
The mission will bring together leaders in business and government to focus on strengthening business and trade relationships between the United States and Azerbaijan. This mission will include several government briefings, one-on-one meetings and networking receptions.
Participating companies: Acrow Bridge, Altec Worldwide, Amsted Rail, Argus Limited, AVIS, Baron, Geophysical Survey Systems, Greenbrier, Lindsay Corporation, Lockheed Martin, Miyamoto International, MWH Global, Nelson & Pade, Obie Technologies, Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), Tutti-Frutti Licensor, VISA.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма