Photo exhibition dedicated to Azerbaijan’s capital city of Baku was opened at the Meyer Fine Art gallery in San Diego. Titled “A Week in Baku through the lens of a San Diegan photographer”, the exhibition showcased the photographs by Nick Agelidis, who traveled to Baku last March. Initiated by Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles, the travel was made possible with the support of Baku’s Nasimi District. The photographs exhibited reflect Baku’s historic and modern architecture, its multiculturalism, ethnic and religious diversity, as well as the rapid transformation of Baku’s skyline over the last few years. Azerbaijan’s Consul General Nasimi Aghayev and the Head of Nasimi District’s Executive Authority Asif Asgarov thanked the photographer for this amazing work and expressed their gratitude to the gallery owners Kathi Meyer and Perry Meyer for hosting the exhibition, which will continue till May 28, 2017.
- Звезда нью-йоркского джаза прогулялась по Ясамальскому району
- В Нью-Йорке прошел второй Каспийский бизнес-форум
- Oklahoma-Azerbaijan Agricultural Forum
- Secretary of State Michael Pompeo’s letter on the 25th anniversary of the signing of the “Contract of the Century”
- US national team coach: Gymnastics hall in Baku is cozy and comfortable