New Year Bazaar “Winter Castle” is organized near the Gosha Gala Gates by the Administration of State Historical-Architectural Reserve Icherisheher and supported by Kapital Bank.
New Year Bazaar will delight Baku citizens and its guests until January 10.
New Year Bazaar is a fair, where you can enjoy a wide range of entertainment, shopping of a variety of products, books, hot snacks, sweets and even hot wine.
The fair is open every day from 12:00, and from 19:00 to 21:00 visitors will enjoy the concert program.
Entertainment includes not only the animation for kids on the weekends, but also fantastic deals. Travel agency DunyaTour offers visitors a unique opportunity to win a trip for two abroad.
Thus, each buyer, making a purchase worth more than 20 manats, receives a voucher. On January 10, at lottery drawing, he or she can be a winner and get a free trip to Istanbul.
But, that’s not all. Winner of the best selfie #gishgalasiselfie gets dinner for two at one of the restaurants of the Old City.
And the one, who writes the best and most original letter to Santa Claus, will receive a free dinner in the Fortress for the whole family. The competition will continue until December 30. The letter should be dipped in a glass box of the GAMMA tent.
- Music Festival in Shusha City, Azerbaijan
- Mugham Festival gathers talented musicians from the USA, France, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Germany and other countries
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January