“The United States, along with the rest of the international community, does not recognize Nagorno-Karabakh,” US Department of State Deputy Spokesperson Mark Toner has told a press briefing. “Nagorno-Karabakh’s final status will only be resolved in the context of a comprehensive settlement, so we urge the sides to come to the negotiating table in good faith in order to reach a settlement that achieves those goals,” he added.
Azerbaijan’s Nagorno-Karabakh region and its seven surrounding regions were occupied in 1992-1994 by Armenian armed forces. As a result of Armenia’s aggressive policy more than one million Azerbaijanis had to leave their own homes.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports