“The United States, along with the rest of the international community, does not recognize Nagorno-Karabakh,” US Department of State Deputy Spokesperson Mark Toner has told a press briefing. “Nagorno-Karabakh’s final status will only be resolved in the context of a comprehensive settlement, so we urge the sides to come to the negotiating table in good faith in order to reach a settlement that achieves those goals,” he added.
Azerbaijan’s Nagorno-Karabakh region and its seven surrounding regions were occupied in 1992-1994 by Armenian armed forces. As a result of Armenia’s aggressive policy more than one million Azerbaijanis had to leave their own homes.
- Report on destruction by Armenians of Azerbaijani historical, cultural monuments presented
- Amazon Prime has added the award-winning documentary “Endless Corridor” on the Khojaly tragedy to its library
- Shusha city to host International Culinary Festival – Karabakh Cuisine
- President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Congratulates Joseph Biden on Election Victory
- Центр мугама представил проект, посвященный музыкальной истории Карабаха