Azerbaijan Airlines has announced the launch of a new campaign due to Novruz holiday
Azerbaijan Airlines has announced the launch of a new campaign due to Novruz holiday.
During the national spring holiday Novruz, anyone can buy two air tickets of the economy or business class for the price of one.
The campaign applies to round-trip tickets from Baku/ to Baku in the following directions: London, Paris, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Beijing and New York. The cost for the second air ticket will not be charged, except for administrative fees.
Sales period within the campaign is March 18 – 27, 2016. Flights period is April 1 – May 31, 2016.
Air tickets purchased within the campaign should be of the same flight and class. According to the terms of the campaign, air tickets can only be exchanged together.
Tickets can be booked on the website of the company http://www.azal.az and purchased at AZAL sales offices.
To purchase tickets and for more information, please contact: + (99412) 598-88-80 or *8880. E-mail: email@example.com
Azerbaijan Airlines is a major air carrier and one of the leaders of the aviation community of CIS countries. AZAL with the newest airplane fleets, consisting of 25 airplanes, does not have a single old plane.
Being an important member of the International Civil Aviation Organization Council, for its services AZAL received a prestigious “4 Stars” from the leader in air transport research, the world-famous British consulting company Skytrax last June.
- Azerbaijan Airlines to Expand its Fleet with State-of-the-Art Boeing 787 Dreamliners
- Джейхун Байрамов обсудил с исполняющим обязанности помощника госсекретаря США ситуацию в регионе
- US companies eye participating in Azerbaijan implemented projects: US Assistant Secretary of Commerce
- В канадской провинции Онтарио состоялись открытие Дома Азербайджана и встреча с азербайджанской общиной
- Cостоялся телефонный разговор между министром иностранных дел Азербайджанской Республики Джейхуном Байрамовым и помощником госсекретаря США по делам Европы и Евразии Карен Донфрид
Leave a Reply