Children’s Art Exhibition in remembrance of Khojaly Genocide held in Toronto
On Saturday, February 28th, the children’s art exhibition titled “Khojaly, No to War!”, organized by the Veten Art and Culture Centre, with support of the Embassy of Azerbaijan to Canada, was held at the University of Toronto. Consul of the Embassy, Mr. Faig Babayev, attended the event and informed the guests on the Khojaly massacre during a short speech. The art exhibition featured artwork, which commemorated the Khojaly tragedy, done by children aged 6-9 from the Veten Art and Culture Centre in Toronto, and high school students in Baku, which was provided by the ADDIM Youth Organization.
- World-famous Azerbaijani composer Firanghiz Ali-Zadeh to perform in Los Angeles
- Azerbaijani oncologists win award in California
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev: The Republic of Azerbaijan and the United States of America are bound together by the ties of friendship and cooperation
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan met with the Assistant to the President of the United States of America for National Security Affairs
- The Azerbaijani side expresses its gratitude to the United States as co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group for organizing a meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia