Children’s Art Exhibition in remembrance of Khojaly Genocide held in Toronto
On Saturday, February 28th, the children’s art exhibition titled “Khojaly, No to War!”, organized by the Veten Art and Culture Centre, with support of the Embassy of Azerbaijan to Canada, was held at the University of Toronto. Consul of the Embassy, Mr. Faig Babayev, attended the event and informed the guests on the Khojaly massacre during a short speech. The art exhibition featured artwork, which commemorated the Khojaly tragedy, done by children aged 6-9 from the Veten Art and Culture Centre in Toronto, and high school students in Baku, which was provided by the ADDIM Youth Organization.
- Shakhriyar Mamedyarov defeated Garry Kasparov at The Zagreb Rapid and Blitz – 2021 Croatia Grand Chess Tour
- From Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States of America – Azerbaijan Republic Day
- The Hype Simulator application, created by Azerbaijanis living in Canada
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day in Los Angeles
- Music Festival in Shusha City, Azerbaijan