Children’s Art Exhibition in remembrance of Khojaly Genocide held in Toronto
On Saturday, February 28th, the children’s art exhibition titled “Khojaly, No to War!”, organized by the Veten Art and Culture Centre, with support of the Embassy of Azerbaijan to Canada, was held at the University of Toronto. Consul of the Embassy, Mr. Faig Babayev, attended the event and informed the guests on the Khojaly massacre during a short speech. The art exhibition featured artwork, which commemorated the Khojaly tragedy, done by children aged 6-9 from the Veten Art and Culture Centre in Toronto, and high school students in Baku, which was provided by the ADDIM Youth Organization.
- Mugham Festival gathers talented musicians from the USA, France, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Germany and other countries
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan