New York – Baku – 21% price reduction.
AZAL (Azerbaijan Airlines) – one of the best airlines in the world cuts ticket prices.
Azerbaijan’s largest airline, AZAL, has published details of its new tariffs on international flights.
The airline reported on July 27 that it has conducted the appropriate analysis of existing tariffs of economy class on all international flights and adopted a decision to reduce them by 20-30 percent starting August 1, 2015.
The passengers can book and purchase tickets for all flights of AZAL online at (www.azal.az). This will allow the passengers to receive detailed information about seat availability and tariffs, as well as purchase tickets directly from AZAL at lower prices.
The Azerbaijani civil aviation industry fully meets the standards of the International Civil Aviation Organization, and AZAL is a member of the most prestigious civil aviation association – the International Air Transport Association.
AZAL received “4 Stars” from the leader in air transport research, world-famous British consulting company Skytrax in June 2015.
At the same time, the Azerbaijani national carrier was nominated for Skytrax’s “World Airline Award” in the category “World Airline that achieved most progress.”
The company has one of the newest airplane fleets in the world, consisting of 25 airplanes. It is headquartered at Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku. Due to its favorable geographical location, Heydar Aliyev International Airport has become number one in the region for flight transfers between East and West, North and South.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan met with the Assistant to the President of the United States of America for National Security Affairs
- The Azerbaijani side expresses its gratitude to the United States as co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group for organizing a meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles