UTC Overseas Joins USACC.
UTC has a long history of professional performance in the global logistics industry. Established in 1925, the organization has grown to include over 50 strategically located officesaround the world.
As a full service logistics provider, UTC Overseas offers customized supply chain solutions for general freight and for complex, challenging cargo. Dedicated to assisting importers and exporters, UTC arranges ocean, air, inland, rail and multi modal transport anywhere in the world. Known for developing comprehensive logistics solutions, they are well positioned to execute all aspects of turnkey projects on a door-to-door basis. A service oriented company, UTC offers consulting, compliance, warehousing, insurance, heavy lift and project arrangements.
With a presence in the area since 2005, UTC Caspian, Ltd. was established in 2013 and has been serving Azerbaijan and the surrounding countries with shipping solutions tailored to both the Oil&Gas as well as Energy sectors. Large turbine and generator units from the U.S. and offshore oil rigs were brought in through the Baku International Sea Port by UTC. Process equipment, materials and pipes were delivered and also shipped through Azerbaijan. Originating in the Mediterranean region, UTC transported boat hulls which were the largest units ever to ship along the Georgia – Azerbaijan route.
UTC Overseas, the parent company of UTC Caspian, Ltd., is supporting efforts in Washington D.C. to re-authorize EXIM Bank financing. These efforts will aid in attracting U.S. investments to the Caspian region. UTC experts are well versed in EXIM procedures and offer consulting services covering financing, shipping and regulations to assist clients.
- Лотерея Green Card 2019 (DV-2019) – Ранее поданные заявки аннулированы. Новый регистрационный период
- Green Card Lottery – (Diversity Visa Lottery DV 2019) Entries Submitted During October 3-10 are not valid
- ABŞ-ın ən böyük Ticarət Missiyası Azərbaycana gəlir
- Азербайджанская делегация, возглавляемая министром финансов Самиром Шарифовым, отправилась в Вашингтон
- Azerbaijani delegation, headed by the country’s Finance Minister Samir Sharifov, left for Washington to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund