U.S. Secretary of Energy Rick Perry has invited Azerbaijan’s Energy Minister Natig Aliyev to joint participation in solving global energy issues, the Azerbaijani Energy Ministry reported on May 17.
Perry, in his response letter to the Azerbaijani minister, expressed gratitude for congratulations on the occasion of his appointment to the post of the US Secretary of Energy.
The U.S. official added that he wants to meet with Natig Aliyev in order to discuss the issues of mutual interest.
- The Governor of the State of California signed a congratulatory proclamation honoring the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- США поддержат азербайджанский бизнес
- Santa Fe proclaims May 28 as Azerbaijan National Day
- Heydar Aliyev Award was presented to former United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld
- Азербайджан и США обсудят перспективы трансграничной торговли