U.S. Secretary of Energy Rick Perry has invited Azerbaijan’s Energy Minister Natig Aliyev to joint participation in solving global energy issues, the Azerbaijani Energy Ministry reported on May 17.
Perry, in his response letter to the Azerbaijani minister, expressed gratitude for congratulations on the occasion of his appointment to the post of the US Secretary of Energy.
The U.S. official added that he wants to meet with Natig Aliyev in order to discuss the issues of mutual interest.
- Azerbaijani, US officials discuss military co-op
- Состоялась встреча председателя Государственного комитета по работе с диаспорой (ГКРД) с директором Американского еврейского комитета (AJC)
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks