U.S. Secretary of Energy Rick Perry has invited Azerbaijan’s Energy Minister Natig Aliyev to joint participation in solving global energy issues, the Azerbaijani Energy Ministry reported on May 17.
Perry, in his response letter to the Azerbaijani minister, expressed gratitude for congratulations on the occasion of his appointment to the post of the US Secretary of Energy.
The U.S. official added that he wants to meet with Natig Aliyev in order to discuss the issues of mutual interest.
- Центр мугама представил проект, посвященный музыкальной истории Карабаха
- OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Statement
- The U.S. – Educated Azerbaijani Alumni Association calls on the Government of the United States of America to help facilitate the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh Conflict
- Азербайджанские выпускники американских вузов обратились к госсекретарю США
- US don’t want problems with Azerbaijani gas supply to Europe due to Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, says US Energy Secretary