U.S. Secretary of Energy Rick Perry has invited Azerbaijan’s Energy Minister Natig Aliyev to joint participation in solving global energy issues, the Azerbaijani Energy Ministry reported on May 17.
Perry, in his response letter to the Azerbaijani minister, expressed gratitude for congratulations on the occasion of his appointment to the post of the US Secretary of Energy.
The U.S. official added that he wants to meet with Natig Aliyev in order to discuss the issues of mutual interest.
- Известная американская радиопрограмма подготовила цикл передач об Aзербайджане
- President Ilham Aliyev received US Congressional delegation
- Азербайджанская газета Azernews начала распространяться в США
- US Chargé D’affaires opens conference marking World day against trafficking in persons
- Art exposition of young Azerbaijani-American female artists held in Los Angeles