Diana Hajiyeva from Azerbaijan in the Grand Final of Europe’s biggest musical event of the year – the Eurovision Song Contest. The live extravaganza promises to be a spectacular show, as 26 countries will compete in Kiev for the trophy and the right to host the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest.
Diana Hajiyeva, known by her stage name Dihaj, is a singer based in Baku who is known more recently for her experimental-pop style of music.
You can watch the show live on television in all 42 participating countries and on YouTube. Viewers in the United States can watch the 62nd annual Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final live on Saturday LogoTV.com and at Eurovision’s website on Saturday May 13 at 3.p.m ET.
- Azerbaijan featured at the “Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show”
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде