Diana Hajiyeva from Azerbaijan in the Grand Final of Europe’s biggest musical event of the year – the Eurovision Song Contest. The live extravaganza promises to be a spectacular show, as 26 countries will compete in Kiev for the trophy and the right to host the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest.
Diana Hajiyeva, known by her stage name Dihaj, is a singer based in Baku who is known more recently for her experimental-pop style of music.
You can watch the show live on television in all 42 participating countries and on YouTube. Viewers in the United States can watch the 62nd annual Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final live on Saturday LogoTV.com and at Eurovision’s website on Saturday May 13 at 3.p.m ET.
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks
- Госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен позвонил Президенту Ильхаму Алиеву
- President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to US President Joe Biden