Diana Hajiyeva from Azerbaijan in the Grand Final of Europe’s biggest musical event of the year – the Eurovision Song Contest. The live extravaganza promises to be a spectacular show, as 26 countries will compete in Kiev for the trophy and the right to host the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest.
Diana Hajiyeva, known by her stage name Dihaj, is a singer based in Baku who is known more recently for her experimental-pop style of music.
You can watch the show live on television in all 42 participating countries and on YouTube. Viewers in the United States can watch the 62nd annual Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final live on Saturday LogoTV.com and at Eurovision’s website on Saturday May 13 at 3.p.m ET.
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма
- Report on destruction by Armenians of Azerbaijani historical, cultural monuments presented
- Amazon Prime has added the award-winning documentary “Endless Corridor” on the Khojaly tragedy to its library
- Shusha city to host International Culinary Festival – Karabakh Cuisine