Azerbaijani National Dress is Featured at Macy’s Downtown Washington.
Azerbaijani national dress is featured at Macy’s Metro Center in Washington, DC during months of April and May as part of the celebration of global fashion and the 10th anniversary of Passport DC, Azerbaijan Embassy’s posted on its Facebook page.
Passport DC 2017 is a month-long journey around the world highlighting DC’s thriving international diplomatic community and its lively and varied culture.
Cultural Tourism DC develops and delivers memorable Washington, DC experiences that provide people with opportunities to enjoy and learn about the District of Columbia’s neighborhoods by walking along its DC Neighborhood Heritage Trails.
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles
- U.S. City of Phoenix proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day & 100th anniversary of its diplomatic service celebrated in Los Angeles