Qarabakh Azerbaijani Language School performed at International Children’s Day Event
The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey hosted a 23rd April International Children’s Day and a Turkish Cultural Days program on the occasion of the 150th Celebration of Canada and Ottawa Welcomes the World, at the Horticulture Building in Lansdowne Park. As part of the Children’s Day festivities, some of the young dancers of the Qarabakh Azerbaijani Language School performed a dance for the large crowd in attendance. Other stage performances of the event included Turkish Folk Dance Group HOY-TUR, Turkish State Opera, and dance performances by Russian, Indian and other youth groups. The Turkish Cultural Days will be continuing on Tuesday, April 25th.
- Baku’s Old City (Icheri-Sheher) Named Most Comfortable and Accessible Historical City
- US State Dept: Southern Gas Corridor to help diversify gas imports
- Utah State Senate adopts a proclamation commending Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism
- The U.S. State Department Raised its Alert Level For Travel to Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets the Governor of U.S. State of Idaho