Qarabakh Azerbaijani Language School performed at International Children’s Day Event
The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey hosted a 23rd April International Children’s Day and a Turkish Cultural Days program on the occasion of the 150th Celebration of Canada and Ottawa Welcomes the World, at the Horticulture Building in Lansdowne Park. As part of the Children’s Day festivities, some of the young dancers of the Qarabakh Azerbaijani Language School performed a dance for the large crowd in attendance. Other stage performances of the event included Turkish Folk Dance Group HOY-TUR, Turkish State Opera, and dance performances by Russian, Indian and other youth groups. The Turkish Cultural Days will be continuing on Tuesday, April 25th.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan met with the Assistant to the President of the United States of America for National Security Affairs
- The Azerbaijani side expresses its gratitude to the United States as co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group for organizing a meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles