Qarabakh Azerbaijani Language School performed at International Children’s Day Event
The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey hosted a 23rd April International Children’s Day and a Turkish Cultural Days program on the occasion of the 150th Celebration of Canada and Ottawa Welcomes the World, at the Horticulture Building in Lansdowne Park. As part of the Children’s Day festivities, some of the young dancers of the Qarabakh Azerbaijani Language School performed a dance for the large crowd in attendance. Other stage performances of the event included Turkish Folk Dance Group HOY-TUR, Turkish State Opera, and dance performances by Russian, Indian and other youth groups. The Turkish Cultural Days will be continuing on Tuesday, April 25th.
- Three Members of the U.S. House of Representatives announced ‘non grata’, banned from visiting Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov made the remarks at the Extraordinary Session of Council of Ministers of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) member-states in New York
- Ilham Aliyev attended reception hosted by US President Donald Trump and his wife
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev addressed opening of 72nd Session of UN General Assembly
- Lincoln Center has made multiple mistakes on its website when advertising the Leyli and Majnun event that they are hosting in October