US Congressman from New Jersey Donald Payne has made a statement on the 25th anniversary of Khojaly genocide, Azertac reported.
In his statement, Payne said Khojaly tragedy was a brutal murder of more than 600 civilians, mostly women, children and elderly, in the Azerbaijani town of Khojaly 25 years ago. Congressman Payne called on his colleagues to join him in remembering the victims of the tragedy.
- Президент Ильхам Алиев встретился в Давосе с главами компаний “The Boston Consulting Group”
- Зимняя акция от AZAL: Бесплатный авиабилет детям при путешествии с родителями
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) announces a new winter campaign: Free air tickets for children traveling with parents
- Бакинская высшая школа нефти укрепляет партнерские связи с Baker Hughes, General Electric Company
- Elin Suleymanov: “Independent Azerbaijan is best tribute to sacrifice of those who died during January 20 events”