US and Canadian citizens will be able to receive e-visas to Azerbaijan within 3 days.
Azerbaijan has revealed the list of countries, whose citizens will be able to visit the Land of Fire fast and without tedious procedures, APA reports. The move is aimed at ensuring an intensive development of tourism as a strategic sector of the economy.
Citizens of 81 countries will be able to take advantage of ASAN Visa system, which will make life of many foreigners easier.
The list includes the U.S., Albania, Germany, Andorra, Belgium, the UAE, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Brazil, Brunei, South Africa, Czech Republic, Chili, China, Denmark, Estonia, Aljazeer, Finland, France, India, Croatia, Indonesia, Jordan, Iran, Ireland, Island, Spain, Israel, Sweden, Switzerland, Italy, Canada, Cyprus, Korea, Costa-Rica, Cuba, Kuwait, Qatar, Guatemala, Latvia, Lithuania, Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Hungary, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Monaco, Montenegro, Mongolia, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Vatican, Vietnam, Japan, New Zealand and Greece.
The presidential order signed in June 2016 aimed at simplification of e-visas issuance procedure for foreigners and stateless persons arriving in Azerbaijan.
The only thing to do, instead of going to the diplomatic mission and talking with foreign officials, is to enter requested details onto “ASAN Viza” and pay the proper stamp duty. Three days later, the visa will be sent to e-mail of an applicant.
This experience maybe a good example for other countries, and soon the Azerbaijani citizens will also have an opportunity not to stand in endless queues at foreign diplomatic missions in Baku.
- Azerbaijan`s Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov meets with UN Secretary-General in New York
- Знаменитый американский ведущий, Джон Батчелор: Азербайджанцы проявляют терпимость и стремятся к процветанию”
- Элин Сулейманов: Азербайджан помогает США и их друзьям строить мосты с исламским миром
- В США обсудили возможности расширения бизнеса с Азербайджаном
- Executive Vice Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations: Jewish community has long enjoyed peaceful co-existence in Azerbaijan