Independence Day marked in Ottawa
On Monday, October 17th, the Embassy of Azerbaijan hosted an event at the Embassy to mark the 25th anniversary of the restoration of state independence of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Chargé d’Affaires Mr. Ramil Huseynli thanked everyone for attending and made a short speech at the beginning of the event. Diaspora members from Ottawa and Montreal were in attendance.
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks
- Госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен позвонил Президенту Ильхаму Алиеву
- President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to US President Joe Biden