Independence Day marked in Ottawa
On Monday, October 17th, the Embassy of Azerbaijan hosted an event at the Embassy to mark the 25th anniversary of the restoration of state independence of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Chargé d’Affaires Mr. Ramil Huseynli thanked everyone for attending and made a short speech at the beginning of the event. Diaspora members from Ottawa and Montreal were in attendance.
- Azerbaijani Karabakh community talks restoration of tolerant environment in Karabakh
- Jewish Republican Alliance hosts Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Los Angeles
- The US attaches great importance to the work of the OSCE Minsk Group and expresses a commitment to an ultimate resolution to the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijan, US universities sign MoU on agricultural cooperation
- Number of U.S. tourists visiting Azerbaijan up