Independence Day marked in Ottawa
On Monday, October 17th, the Embassy of Azerbaijan hosted an event at the Embassy to mark the 25th anniversary of the restoration of state independence of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Chargé d’Affaires Mr. Ramil Huseynli thanked everyone for attending and made a short speech at the beginning of the event. Diaspora members from Ottawa and Montreal were in attendance.
- U.S. Cities of Las Vegas, Honolulu, San Diego and Monterey proclaim May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- PRESS STATEMENT- MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE -Azerbaijan Republic Day
- New Radio Programs – World Azerbaijanis Diaspora FM will Launch Projects on the eve of May 28 Republic Day
- Во Флориде объявили 28 мая “Днем Руспублики Азербайджана”
- City of Torrance in California proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’