Independence Day marked in Ottawa
On Monday, October 17th, the Embassy of Azerbaijan hosted an event at the Embassy to mark the 25th anniversary of the restoration of state independence of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Chargé d’Affaires Mr. Ramil Huseynli thanked everyone for attending and made a short speech at the beginning of the event. Diaspora members from Ottawa and Montreal were in attendance.
- Известная американская радиопрограмма подготовила цикл передач об Aзербайджане
- President Ilham Aliyev received US Congressional delegation
- Азербайджанская газета Azernews начала распространяться в США
- US Chargé D’affaires opens conference marking World day against trafficking in persons
- Art exposition of young Azerbaijani-American female artists held in Los Angeles