On August 1st, members of the Alberta Azerbaijani Cultural Society (ALACS) participated in the Calgary Heritage Festival. ALACS set up a booth to represent Azerbaijan at the festival. For the first time, Calgarians had an opportunity to drink tea Azerbaijani style, with lemon and sweets (kata, xurma, halva), play nards (backgammon) and hear about Azerbaijan’s geography, history and traditions. The Azeri Calgary Stars performed an Azerbaijani national dance.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма