On August 1st, members of the Alberta Azerbaijani Cultural Society (ALACS) participated in the Calgary Heritage Festival. ALACS set up a booth to represent Azerbaijan at the festival. For the first time, Calgarians had an opportunity to drink tea Azerbaijani style, with lemon and sweets (kata, xurma, halva), play nards (backgammon) and hear about Azerbaijan’s geography, history and traditions. The Azeri Calgary Stars performed an Azerbaijani national dance.
- US Ambassador Robert F. Cekuta and his spouse Mrs. Cekuta visited the Salyan American Corner
- AZAL and Boeing signed agreement on purchase of new modern aircrafts
- Министр энергетики провел переговоры с послом США
- AZAL и Boeing подписали соглашение на закупку новых самолетов
- ‘Boogie man’ by Steven Seagal and EMIN [VIDEO]