United States Condemns Ceasefire Violations Along Nagorno-Karabakh Line of Contact.
Statement by Secretary Kerry: United States Condemns Ceasefire Violations Along Nagorno-Karabakh Line of Contact
The United States condemns in the strongest terms the large-scale ceasefire violations along the Nagorno-Karabakh Line of Contact, which have resulted in a number of reported casualties, including civilians. We extend our condolences to all affected families. We urge the sides to show restraint, avoid further escalation, and strictly adhere to the ceasefire. The unstable situation on the ground demonstrates why the sides must enter into an immediate negotiation under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs on a comprehensive settlement of the conflict.
We reiterate that there is no military solution to the conflict. As a co-chair country, the United States is firmly committed to working with the sides to reach a lasting and negotiated peace.
- Mugham Festival gathers talented musicians from the USA, France, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Germany and other countries
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan