President Ilham Aliyev met with US Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker.
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has met with the United States Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker.
They discussed ongoing economic processes in Azerbaijan, measures taken in the country to prevent and eliminate unemployment, the role of customs and tax reforms in developing the national economy, as well as prospects for cooperation in the field of agriculture, and ways of expanding trade relations. The importance of the Southern Gas Corridor project was hailed at the meeting.
They also discussed the expansion of Azerbaijan-US energy cooperation, and the activity of American companies in Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам
- В Калифорнии учреждена Ассоциация дружбы Монтерей-Лянкяран