Baku will host the third edition of the Baku International Tourism film festival (BITFF) on June 1-4.
BITFF is an annual non-profit cultural event that takes place in Baku, a global center of historical and cultural heritage, with the organization of the Culture and Tourism Ministry of Azerbaijan.
The festival’s mission is to promote domestic and international tourism films. Also, the festival seeks to help such material target the widest possible international audience. The entries who best contribute – through their content and artistic quality – to the development of domestic and international tourism – will be awarded.
The festival program includes main competition and out-of-competition screening.
In addition to competitive and non-competitive program BITFF includes seminars, discussions and an exchange of experience between experts on tourism, artists and the press.
The festival features several categories, including Country, Region, City, Culture and T radiation, Commercials, Ecotourism and outdoor tourism and TV Reports. All films produced by Azerbaijani production companies will compete also for the National Award.
The organizing committee of the Festival and The Jury may change the category of the submitted film.
There is no restriction to the length of a film.
Applications can be submitted by marketing and communication professionals from corporations and public relations agencies, services, public sector (ministries, city halls, public institutions), film producers and film makers, production companies, multimedia companies, TV stations and students.
To participate in the festival, the submitted material must be completed after January 1st, 2014. The deadline for entries to the third edition of Baku International Tourism Film Festival is April 15, 2016.
- Президент Ильхам Алиев встретился в Давосе с главами компаний “The Boston Consulting Group”
- Зимняя акция от AZAL: Бесплатный авиабилет детям при путешествии с родителями
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) announces a new winter campaign: Free air tickets for children traveling with parents
- Бакинская высшая школа нефти укрепляет партнерские связи с Baker Hughes, General Electric Company
- Elin Suleymanov: “Independent Azerbaijan is best tribute to sacrifice of those who died during January 20 events”