Al-Kuwaityah daily has published an article headlined “the world’s most fascinating Airport in pictures”.
According to a number of photo-pictures shared by social network users, Heydar Aliyev International Airport located in Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan, and one of the country’s five airports, is the most fascinating one in the world.
The article says that the airport is named after national leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev.
The newspaper notes that “the stunning beauty” of the airport won high praise from the social network users.
The full text of the article is available at: http://www.alkuwaityah.com/Article.aspx?id=343464
- США будут применять опыт Азербайджана в Мексиканском заливе
- Consulate General hosts charity event in California in memory of Azerbaijan’s National Leader Heydar Aliyev
- Американский космонавт, астронавт NASA: “Азербайджан восхитил меня”
- Azerbaijani carpets to be displayed in U.S.
- US welcomes the meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian foreign ministers held in Vienna