Al-Kuwaityah daily has published an article headlined “the world’s most fascinating Airport in pictures”.
According to a number of photo-pictures shared by social network users, Heydar Aliyev International Airport located in Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan, and one of the country’s five airports, is the most fascinating one in the world.
The article says that the airport is named after national leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev.
The newspaper notes that “the stunning beauty” of the airport won high praise from the social network users.
The full text of the article is available at: http://www.alkuwaityah.com/Article.aspx?id=343464
- Novruz Celebration in Brooklyn, New York
- Арас и Эмин Агаларовы обратились в американский суд
- Новый посол: У США и Азербайджана крепкое партнерство
- President of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier: Azerbaijan recognized as model country for its traditions of tolerance
- Марк Шнайер: Азербайджан – образцовая страна для всего мира