Al-Kuwaityah daily has published an article headlined “the world’s most fascinating Airport in pictures”.
According to a number of photo-pictures shared by social network users, Heydar Aliyev International Airport located in Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan, and one of the country’s five airports, is the most fascinating one in the world.
The article says that the airport is named after national leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev.
The newspaper notes that “the stunning beauty” of the airport won high praise from the social network users.
The full text of the article is available at: http://www.alkuwaityah.com/Article.aspx?id=343464
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles
- U.S. City of Phoenix proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day & 100th anniversary of its diplomatic service celebrated in Los Angeles