Al-Kuwaityah daily has published an article headlined “the world’s most fascinating Airport in pictures”.
According to a number of photo-pictures shared by social network users, Heydar Aliyev International Airport located in Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan, and one of the country’s five airports, is the most fascinating one in the world.
The article says that the airport is named after national leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev.
The newspaper notes that “the stunning beauty” of the airport won high praise from the social network users.
The full text of the article is available at: http://www.alkuwaityah.com/Article.aspx?id=343464
- U.S. hopes change of power in Armenia to lead to progress in settlement of Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs may soon meet in New York
- США готовы поддержать развитие пчеловодства в Азербайджане
- Azerbaijani grandmaster Shahriyar Mammadyarov draws with American Hikaru Nakamura in Sinquefield Cup
- Американское издание об азербайджанской модели межрелигиозной гармонии и мультикультурализма