Al-Kuwaityah daily has published an article headlined “the world’s most fascinating Airport in pictures”.
According to a number of photo-pictures shared by social network users, Heydar Aliyev International Airport located in Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan, and one of the country’s five airports, is the most fascinating one in the world.
The article says that the airport is named after national leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev.
The newspaper notes that “the stunning beauty” of the airport won high praise from the social network users.
The full text of the article is available at: http://www.alkuwaityah.com/Article.aspx?id=343464
- President Aliyev expresses condolences to Donald Trump, George Walker Bush
- Президент Ильхам Алиев выразил соболезнования Дональду Трампу и Джорджу Бушу-младшему
- Silk Way Airlines expands fleet with another Boeing 747 freighter
- Авиакомпания Silk Way пополнила флот еще одним грузовым лайнером Boeing 747
- President Ilham Aliyev receives US renowned religious figures