Black January Commemoration in Ottawa
On January 19th, the Embassy of Azerbaijan hosted an event to commemorate the tragic events of Black January, which took place on January 20th, 1990. Some members of the Azerbaijani Diaspora gathered at the Embassy to remember the fallen martyrs. The commemoration began with Chargé d’Affaires Mr. Ramil Huseynli addressing the guests. Following the address, pictures depicting the tragedy and the film “Bloody January” were on display.
- Президент Ильхам Алиев принял делегацию компании CISCO
- Exhibition of Handmade Azerbaijani Rugs in Washington, DC
- Azeri America marks its 10th Anniversary this year
- В США обсудили ключевую роль азербайджанского мегапроекта в энергобезопасности
- Azerbaijani Karabakh community talks restoration of tolerant environment in Karabakh