Black January Commemoration in Ottawa
On January 19th, the Embassy of Azerbaijan hosted an event to commemorate the tragic events of Black January, which took place on January 20th, 1990. Some members of the Azerbaijani Diaspora gathered at the Embassy to remember the fallen martyrs. The commemoration began with Chargé d’Affaires Mr. Ramil Huseynli addressing the guests. Following the address, pictures depicting the tragedy and the film “Bloody January” were on display.
- Известная американская радиопрограмма подготовила цикл передач об Aзербайджане
- President Ilham Aliyev received US Congressional delegation
- Азербайджанская газета Azernews начала распространяться в США
- US Chargé D’affaires opens conference marking World day against trafficking in persons
- Art exposition of young Azerbaijani-American female artists held in Los Angeles