The Embassy of Azerbaijan hosted a reception on the occasion of the World Azerbaijanis Solidarity Day that brought together members of the Azerbaijani and Turkish Diaspora from Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto. Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey H.E. Selcuk Unal, MPP Jack MacLaren, Brigadier-General Kelly Woiden, and editor and pulisher of Esprit de Corps magazine Mr. Scott Taylor were among the invited guests. The evening featured wonderful performances of traditional dances and songs by the young students of the Karabakh Azerbaijani Language School in Ottawa and the Veten Azerbaijan Art & Cultural Centre from Toronto. During the course of the night, the Tabriz Dance Group from Toronto entertained the audience with their national dances and songs.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам