United States – Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC), based in Washington, D.C., has successfully completed the U.S. trade mission to Azerbaijan certified by U.S. Commercial Service with media support of Bloomberg Media and organizational support of AmCham Turkey, AmCham Azerbaijan and Azpromo. Trade mission started on November 18, 2015 with formal reception at the residence of U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta and completed on November 20, 2015 with a high-level gala dinner at renowned Buta Palace of Baku, celebrating USACC’s 20th Anniversary.
With 15 companies and 34 delegates, U.S. Trade Mission to Azerbaijan was a response to the rapid growth of opportunities in Azerbaijan. It provided a comprehensive program, which offered U.S. participants a high market exposure and access to key decision makers in both private and public sectors of Azerbaijan.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам