United States – Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC), based in Washington, D.C., has successfully completed the U.S. trade mission to Azerbaijan certified by U.S. Commercial Service with media support of Bloomberg Media and organizational support of AmCham Turkey, AmCham Azerbaijan and Azpromo. Trade mission started on November 18, 2015 with formal reception at the residence of U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta and completed on November 20, 2015 with a high-level gala dinner at renowned Buta Palace of Baku, celebrating USACC’s 20th Anniversary.
With 15 companies and 34 delegates, U.S. Trade Mission to Azerbaijan was a response to the rapid growth of opportunities in Azerbaijan. It provided a comprehensive program, which offered U.S. participants a high market exposure and access to key decision makers in both private and public sectors of Azerbaijan.
- Зимняя акция от AZAL: Бесплатный авиабилет детям при путешествии с родителями
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) announces a new winter campaign: Free air tickets for children traveling with parents
- Бакинская высшая школа нефти укрепляет партнерские связи с Baker Hughes, General Electric Company
- Elin Suleymanov: “Independent Azerbaijan is best tribute to sacrifice of those who died during January 20 events”
- Элин Сулейманов: “Независимый Азербайджан – это лучшая дань памяти жертвам событий 20 января 1990 года.”