United States – Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC), based in Washington, D.C., has successfully completed the U.S. trade mission to Azerbaijan certified by U.S. Commercial Service with media support of Bloomberg Media and organizational support of AmCham Turkey, AmCham Azerbaijan and Azpromo. Trade mission started on November 18, 2015 with formal reception at the residence of U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta and completed on November 20, 2015 with a high-level gala dinner at renowned Buta Palace of Baku, celebrating USACC’s 20th Anniversary.
With 15 companies and 34 delegates, U.S. Trade Mission to Azerbaijan was a response to the rapid growth of opportunities in Azerbaijan. It provided a comprehensive program, which offered U.S. participants a high market exposure and access to key decision makers in both private and public sectors of Azerbaijan.
- Santa Monica and West Hollywood Proclaim May 28 as Azerbaijan’s National Day
- Republic Day of Azerbaijan celebrated in Los Angeles
- San Francisco Jazz Presents Azerbaijani Artists – Shahin Novrasli & Amina Figarova
- Azerbaijani Pianist and Composer Amina Figarova will be performing at the SFJAZZ Center in San Francisco, California
- Baku Olympic Stadium named one of the world’s bests