On a recent personal trip to Qabala, Ambassador Cekuta explored some of the region’s sights and tastes. He sampled some of the 25 different types of preserves from local fruits, berries, and nuts on display at the top of Tufandağ ski resort and enjoyed the unique local cuisine of the region, including this delicious plov! He also enjoyed a visit to the Beltmann Piano Factory in Qabala. Building on a tradition started by Johann Beltmann in the Netherlands in 1901, Beltmann’s grandson Hans Leferink has been Director of the Beltmann Piano Factory in Qabala since 2008. The pianos are handcrafted in the factory and proudly marked as “Made in Azerbaijan”. Ambassador Cekuta hopes to visit Qabala again in the future as he continues to explore all that Azerbajian has to offer.
- Мэр американского города Кливленд объявил 28 мая Днем Азербайджана
- В Конгрессе США сделано очередное заявление в связи со 100-летним юбилеем Азербайджанской Демократической Республики
- В Сан-Диего 28 мая объявлено “Днем 100-летия Азербайджанской Демократической Республики”
- Cleveland mayor designates May 28 as Centennial Celebration of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- President of the United States of America Donald Trump congratulated President of Azerbaijan and Azerbaijani people with 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic