On Wednesday September 2nd, 2015, an Azerbaijani feature film was screened for the first time at the 39th Montreal World Film Festival (MWFF). President of the MWFF Mr. Serge Losique, the film’s Director Mr. Vahid Mustafa Yev, and Chargé d’Affaires of the Embassy of Azerbaijan to Canada Mr. Ramil Huseynli attended the movie screening and each addressed the audience to introduce the film. Following their speeches, Mr. Losique and Mr. Huseynli each awarded Mr. Vahid Mustafa Yev for his outstanding work. Bloody January tells the story of the tragic event of January 20th, 1990, when the Soviet Army stormed Baku in a forceful effort to crush the national demand for independence, which killed 133 people and wounded another 700 in the process.
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA
- США разрабатывают ряд программ для усиления экономического сотрудничества с Азербайджаном