Baku Olympic Stadium Named the World’s Best Sports Facility of the Year.
The new 68,000-seat Baku Olympic Stadium has been named the world`s best sports facility of the year by Engineering News Record magazine.
The stadium was nominated to the award by international engineering firm Thornton Tomasetti which provided structural design services for the facility.
Meeting the highest international standards for stadiums set by the Union of European Football Associations, Baku Olympic Stadium hosted the first ever European Games in June, 2015
- Azerbaijani, US officials discuss military co-op
- Состоялась встреча председателя Государственного комитета по работе с диаспорой (ГКРД) с директором Американского еврейского комитета (AJC)
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks