Azerbaijan Airlines, Azerbaijan’s biggest airline and national flag carrier, has announced a special campaign for the citizens of foreign countries, who have passed accreditation for the first European Games to be held in Baku on June 12-28.
By presenting an accreditation badge for the first European Games, the citizens of foreign countries can purchase tickets for the AZAL flights worldwide with a 50 percent discount till the end of 2015.
“We offer our guests to keep the accreditation cards and take advantage of this opportunity to visit Azerbaijan again,” the company said.
Azerbaijan Airlines, the official sponsor of the Baku 2015 European Games, makes more than 16,000 international flights from Azerbaijan to 38 cities worldwide annually.
Aside from the five cities of Azerbaijan (Baku, Ganja, Lankaran, Nakhchivan and Sumgait), AZAL has offices in London (UK), Paris (France), Berlin and Frankfurt (Germany), Milan and Rome (Italy) Barcelona (Spain), Prague (Czech Republic), New York (USA), Beijing (China), Seoul (Korea), Ankara and Istanbul (Turkey), Dubai (UAE), Tehran and Tabriz (Iran), Tel Aviv (Israel), Moscow, St. Petersburg, Astrakhan, Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Krasnoyarsk, Mineralnye Vody, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Perm and Rostov-on-Don (Russia), Minsk (Belarus), Kiev (Ukraine), Aktau (Kazakhstan), Tbilisi (Georgia) and Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan).
- World-famous Azerbaijani composer Firanghiz Ali-Zadeh to perform in Los Angeles
- Azerbaijani oncologists win award in California
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev: The Republic of Azerbaijan and the United States of America are bound together by the ties of friendship and cooperation
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan met with the Assistant to the President of the United States of America for National Security Affairs
- The Azerbaijani side expresses its gratitude to the United States as co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group for organizing a meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia