Republic Day celebrated in Canada
On Monday, May 25th, the Embassy of Azerbaijan to Canada hosted a reception at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier to celebrate the 97th Independence Day of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Charge d’Affaires Mr. Ramil Huseynli, and Chair of the Canada-Azerbaijan Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group Mr. Barry Devolin addressed the audience at the opening of the reception. Ambassadors, other members of the diplomatic corps, Members of Parliament, Senators, Government representatives, and Azerbaijani diaspora from Montreal and Ottawa were in attendance. In addition, The Right Honourable Jean Chretien, Former Prime Minister of Canada, joined the event.
- U.S. Cities of Las Vegas, Honolulu, San Diego and Monterey proclaim May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- PRESS STATEMENT- MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE -Azerbaijan Republic Day
- New Radio Programs – World Azerbaijanis Diaspora FM will Launch Projects on the eve of May 28 Republic Day
- Во Флориде объявили 28 мая “Днем Руспублики Азербайджана”
- City of Torrance in California proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’