Republic Day celebrated in Canada
On Monday, May 25th, the Embassy of Azerbaijan to Canada hosted a reception at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier to celebrate the 97th Independence Day of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Charge d’Affaires Mr. Ramil Huseynli, and Chair of the Canada-Azerbaijan Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Group Mr. Barry Devolin addressed the audience at the opening of the reception. Ambassadors, other members of the diplomatic corps, Members of Parliament, Senators, Government representatives, and Azerbaijani diaspora from Montreal and Ottawa were in attendance. In addition, The Right Honourable Jean Chretien, Former Prime Minister of Canada, joined the event.
- Президент Ильхам Алиев принял делегацию компании CISCO
- Exhibition of Handmade Azerbaijani Rugs in Washington, DC
- Azeri America marks its 10th Anniversary this year
- В США обсудили ключевую роль азербайджанского мегапроекта в энергобезопасности
- Azerbaijani Karabakh community talks restoration of tolerant environment in Karabakh