The 3rd Global Shared Societies Forum in Baku will achieve great success, Henry Kissinger, the ex-US secretary of state, said in his letter addressed to the forum participants April 28.
Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, is hosting on April 28 the 3rd Global Shared Societies Forum.
Kissinger, in his message, wishing success to the event participants, said the Global Shared Societies Forum brings together the intellectuals from around the world to discuss and decide on the most topical problems of modernity.
The ex-secretary of state also said he believes that with the disappearance of the old world order and establishment of a new one, this forum will help turn the world into a more appropriate place for future generations.
The Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora and the Nizami Ganjavi International Center organized the forum.
The event is to discuss topics and issues related to the fight against terrorism, ethnic and religious conflict resolution, democracy development, education reform, and environment preservation.
The forum provides a space for current and ex-presidents, prime ministers, ministers and leading scholars and experts to assess the current state of the world and the most pressing threats to international security and peace, and to elaborate concrete steps for today’s leadership to overcome these divisions.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports