The 3rd Global Shared Societies Forum in Baku will achieve great success, Henry Kissinger, the ex-US secretary of state, said in his letter addressed to the forum participants April 28.
Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, is hosting on April 28 the 3rd Global Shared Societies Forum.
Kissinger, in his message, wishing success to the event participants, said the Global Shared Societies Forum brings together the intellectuals from around the world to discuss and decide on the most topical problems of modernity.
The ex-secretary of state also said he believes that with the disappearance of the old world order and establishment of a new one, this forum will help turn the world into a more appropriate place for future generations.
The Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora and the Nizami Ganjavi International Center organized the forum.
The event is to discuss topics and issues related to the fight against terrorism, ethnic and religious conflict resolution, democracy development, education reform, and environment preservation.
The forum provides a space for current and ex-presidents, prime ministers, ministers and leading scholars and experts to assess the current state of the world and the most pressing threats to international security and peace, and to elaborate concrete steps for today’s leadership to overcome these divisions.
- Завоевавший Золотую Медаль на Чемпионате Мира в Лондоне Рамиль Гулиев: Я Мечтал Пробежать Круг с Флагом Азербайджана
- Azerbaijani athlete Ramil Guliyev representing Turkey becomes World Champion in Men’s 200 Meters Final – London
- Amazon предлагает предпринимателям Азербайджана услуги размещения и доставки продукции в США
- В Лерикском районе обнаружены новые находки, относящиеся к античному периоду
- Gabala, a world-famous mountainous region of Azerbaijan, will welcome next edition of the International Jam Festival