Azerbaijan will be represented as a full member at all the events to be held on the G20 platform chaired by Turkey, Azerbaijan’s Foreign Ministry said March 25.
The ministry said the talks on this platform would be held in two directions – sherpa (special representatives of states and governments) and finance.
The issues related to finance will be coordinated by Azerbaijan’s Finance Ministry, while the questions on sherpa – by the Foreign Ministry itself.
The Turkish city of Izmir is hosting on March 25-26 a second meeting on sherpa, which involves a delegation led by Azerbaijan’s Deputy Foreign Minister Mahmud Mammadguliyev.
From December 1, 2014, Turkey has led the ‘Great Twenty’, which includes 20 largest national economies – Argentina, Australia, Brazil, the UK, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Canada, China, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, the US, Turkey France, South Korea, Republic of South Africa, Japan and the European Union.
Turkey will for a whole year stand at the helm of the global economy.
Azerbaijan was invited by Turkey to take part in the G20 summit, to be held this year in Antalya.
- Николь Шерзингер о концерте в Баку: “Это было незабываемо”
- Azerbaijani Musician Ramiz Guliyev to perform in Canada
- Kanada vətəndaşı Azərbaycan mahnılarına aşiqdir
- The Daily Caller: США могли бы способствовать урегулированию карабахского конфликта, выведя Армению за российскую орбиту
- E-visa to Azerbaijan Within 3 Hours