Congressman from Texas Pete Olson has issued a statement on the 23rd anniversary of the Khojaly genocide at the US Congress.The Congressman noted that on February 26, 1992, the Armenian armed forces committed a massacre that led to the death of 613 civilians in Azerbaijan’s Khojali toün. Mr. Olson lauded Azerbaijan as economically successful and prosperous country.According to the Congressman, Azerbaijan locating in a very important geopolitical space is as a reliable partner of the US. Mr. Olson as well hailed Azerbaijani partnership with Israel as closely.Attending the commemorative ceremony on the 23rd anniversary of the Khojaly tragedy at the US Congress on February 25, Mr. Olson gave detailed information about the massacre.
- U.S. Cities of Las Vegas, Honolulu, San Diego and Monterey proclaim May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- PRESS STATEMENT- MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE -Azerbaijan Republic Day
- New Radio Programs – World Azerbaijanis Diaspora FM will Launch Projects on the eve of May 28 Republic Day
- Во Флориде объявили 28 мая “Днем Руспублики Азербайджана”
- City of Torrance in California proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’