Congressman from Texas Pete Olson has issued a statement on the 23rd anniversary of the Khojaly genocide at the US Congress.The Congressman noted that on February 26, 1992, the Armenian armed forces committed a massacre that led to the death of 613 civilians in Azerbaijan’s Khojali toün. Mr. Olson lauded Azerbaijan as economically successful and prosperous country.According to the Congressman, Azerbaijan locating in a very important geopolitical space is as a reliable partner of the US. Mr. Olson as well hailed Azerbaijani partnership with Israel as closely.Attending the commemorative ceremony on the 23rd anniversary of the Khojaly tragedy at the US Congress on February 25, Mr. Olson gave detailed information about the massacre.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports