Congressman from Texas Pete Olson has issued a statement on the 23rd anniversary of the Khojaly genocide at the US Congress.The Congressman noted that on February 26, 1992, the Armenian armed forces committed a massacre that led to the death of 613 civilians in Azerbaijan’s Khojali toün. Mr. Olson lauded Azerbaijan as economically successful and prosperous country.According to the Congressman, Azerbaijan locating in a very important geopolitical space is as a reliable partner of the US. Mr. Olson as well hailed Azerbaijani partnership with Israel as closely.Attending the commemorative ceremony on the 23rd anniversary of the Khojaly tragedy at the US Congress on February 25, Mr. Olson gave detailed information about the massacre.
- Известная американская радиопрограмма подготовила цикл передач об Aзербайджане
- President Ilham Aliyev received US Congressional delegation
- Азербайджанская газета Azernews начала распространяться в США
- US Chargé D’affaires opens conference marking World day against trafficking in persons
- Art exposition of young Azerbaijani-American female artists held in Los Angeles