Congressman from Texas Pete Olson has issued a statement on the 23rd anniversary of the Khojaly genocide at the US Congress.The Congressman noted that on February 26, 1992, the Armenian armed forces committed a massacre that led to the death of 613 civilians in Azerbaijan’s Khojali toün. Mr. Olson lauded Azerbaijan as economically successful and prosperous country.According to the Congressman, Azerbaijan locating in a very important geopolitical space is as a reliable partner of the US. Mr. Olson as well hailed Azerbaijani partnership with Israel as closely.Attending the commemorative ceremony on the 23rd anniversary of the Khojaly tragedy at the US Congress on February 25, Mr. Olson gave detailed information about the massacre.
- Знаменитый американский ведущий, Джон Батчелор: Азербайджанцы проявляют терпимость и стремятся к процветанию”
- Элин Сулейманов: Азербайджан помогает США и их друзьям строить мосты с исламским миром
- В США обсудили возможности расширения бизнеса с Азербайджаном
- Executive Vice Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations: Jewish community has long enjoyed peaceful co-existence in Azerbaijan
- Margot Ellis, acting assistant administrator for US Agency for International Development visits Azerbaijan