Member of Texas House of Representatives adopts resolution on Khojaly tragedy.
Member of the Texas House of Representatives of the U.S. Gene Wu has circulated a resolution on the 23rd anniversary of the Khojaly tragedy.The resolution underlines civilians of the Khojaly city, which was located in the Nagorno-Karabakh region of Azerbaijan were subjected to slaughter by Armenian armed forces. The massacre, which was happened in the Khojaly, was bloodiest events in Armenian occupation of Azerbaijani territories. On the night of February 25-26, 1992, the Armenian armed forces occupied the city of Khojaly with assistance of the 366th motorized rifle regiment of the former USSR. They killed 613 civilians, including 106 women and 63 children, as well as 70 were wounded. The military invasion completely wiped out 8 families, as well as 487 became invalids, 1275 were taken hostages, the fate of 150 remains unknown. The resolution is the second one which adopted at the Texas parliament.
- Николь Шерзингер о концерте в Баку: “Это было незабываемо”
- Azerbaijani Musician Ramiz Guliyev to perform in Canada
- Kanada vətəndaşı Azərbaycan mahnılarına aşiqdir
- The Daily Caller: США могли бы способствовать урегулированию карабахского конфликта, выведя Армению за российскую орбиту
- E-visa to Azerbaijan Within 3 Hours