All gas stations of Azerbaijan State Oil Company (SOCAR) in Ukraine will provide fuel for all ambulances free of charge.
On February 26, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky called President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, the Azerbaijani President said on his official Twitter account. Volodymyr Zelensky thanked President of Azerbaijan for his efforts to achieve a ceasefire, taking the confrontation to a political domain, and delivering medicines and medical equipment to the Ukrainian people.
“According to the results of my conversation with Azerbaijani President all SOCAR Gas stations in Ukraine have been instructed to provide fuel for ambulances and SES free of charge. At night we are waiting for a plane with medications from Azerbaijan”, Volodymyr Zelensky posted on his official twitter account.
- Azerbaijani, US officials discuss military co-op
- Состоялась встреча председателя Государственного комитета по работе с диаспорой (ГКРД) с директором Американского еврейского комитета (AJC)
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks