Shakhriyar Mamedyarov beats Garry Kasparov in just 7 moves.
World No. 5 grandmaster Shakhriyar Mamedyarov of Azerbaijan defeated Russian Grandmaster, the 13th world champion Garry Kasparov in the Croatia Grand Chess tournament.
Shakhriyar Mamedyarov, aged 36, is one of Azerbaijan’s greatest chess players. Earlier Mamedyarov won the Superbet Chess Classic tournament, which was the first leg in the 2021 Grand Chess Tour circuit, held in the Romanian capital, Bucharest city last month.
- Джейхун Байрамов встретился с губернатором Оклахомы
- Shakhriyar Mamedyarov defeated Garry Kasparov at The Zagreb Rapid and Blitz – 2021 Croatia Grand Chess Tour
- From Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States of America – Azerbaijan Republic Day
- The Hype Simulator application, created by Azerbaijanis living in Canada
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day in Los Angeles