A ceremony was held in Shusha city with the participation of servicemen of the Azerbaijani troops on the occasion of the 31st anniversary of the January 20, 1990 tragedy in Baku, Trend reports with reference to the Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense.
After the ceremony of revering the memory of the martyrs, the National Anthem of Azerbaijan was performed.
During the event, the historical significance of the events of January 20 tragedy was stressed. The participants were informed about the success of the policy of national leader Heydar Aliyev and President of Azerbaijan, Supreme Commander Ilham Aliyev in terms of bringing the truth about the events to the world community.
- Посольство США в Азербайджане поблагодарило служивших в Афганистане азербайджанских миротворцев
- ABŞ səfiri: Naxçıvan beynəlxalq turistləri qəbul etmək üçün ideal bir məkandır
- Ilham Aliyev received delegation led by Governor of the U.S. State of Oklahoma
- Azerbaijan appoints new ambassador to US
- Джейхун Байрамов встретился с губернатором Оклахомы