A ceremony was held in Shusha city with the participation of servicemen of the Azerbaijani troops on the occasion of the 31st anniversary of the January 20, 1990 tragedy in Baku, Trend reports with reference to the Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense.
After the ceremony of revering the memory of the martyrs, the National Anthem of Azerbaijan was performed.
During the event, the historical significance of the events of January 20 tragedy was stressed. The participants were informed about the success of the policy of national leader Heydar Aliyev and President of Azerbaijan, Supreme Commander Ilham Aliyev in terms of bringing the truth about the events to the world community.
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks
- Госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен позвонил Президенту Ильхаму Алиеву
- President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to US President Joe Biden