On behalf of the Government of the United States of America, I congratulate the people of the Republic of Azerbaijan as you celebrate Republic Day.
The United States and Azerbaijan have enjoyed an important partnership for nearly 30 years. We engage on important issues such as security, energy and economic development, and the protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms. Whether serving shoulder-to-shoulder to help establish peace in Afghanistan or working together to strengthen European energy security through the Southern Gas Corridor, our two countries continue to collaborate on some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
The United States remains strongly committed, as a Minsk Group co-chair country, to the peaceful resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic has brought the world unique challenges this year, I am confident the people of Azerbaijan will face up to them with courage and determination. The United States stands with you and supports the sovereignty and independence of Azerbaijan.
Source: The U.S. Department of State
- Report on destruction by Armenians of Azerbaijani historical, cultural monuments presented
- Amazon Prime has added the award-winning documentary “Endless Corridor” on the Khojaly tragedy to its library
- Shusha city to host International Culinary Festival – Karabakh Cuisine
- President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Congratulates Joseph Biden on Election Victory
- Центр мугама представил проект, посвященный музыкальной истории Карабаха