His Excellency Mr Ilham Aliyev, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Dear Mr President,
On behalf of the American people, I send my sincere greetings and congratulations to you and the people of Azerbaijan on the occasion of Republic Day on May 28. The United States strongly supports Azerbaijan’s sovereignty and independence.
The United States and Azerbaijan have cooperated for nearly 30 years to strengthen international security, diversify European energy routes and sources, and build a brighter future for the people of our two great nations. I appreciate Azerbaijan’s important contributions in these areas and encourage all steps that promote democratic governance and protect the rights and freedoms we have pledged to uphold. In the face of the coronavirus pandemic, the United States stands with the people of Azerbaijan. As a co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group, we will remain engaged in supporting negotiations to find a lasting and peaceful resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
Please accept my congratulations and best wishes as Azerbaijan celebrates its Republic Day.
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States of America
- Report on destruction by Armenians of Azerbaijani historical, cultural monuments presented
- Amazon Prime has added the award-winning documentary “Endless Corridor” on the Khojaly tragedy to its library
- Shusha city to host International Culinary Festival – Karabakh Cuisine
- President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Congratulates Joseph Biden on Election Victory
- Центр мугама представил проект, посвященный музыкальной истории Карабаха