Heydar Aliyev International Airport was once again awarded the prestigious Skytrax World Airport Awards, Trend reports citing the airport’s press service.
Based on the results of the conducted audit, the airport of Azerbaijan’s capital was named the best among all world airports with an annual passenger traffic of up to 5 million people.
This was ahead of airports from many different global regions, including Europe, South America, the Middle East, and the Americas.
Moreover, Heydar Aliyev International Airport was recognized as the best among the air harbours of all CIS countries for the fourth year in a row.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the suspension of international passenger traffic around the world, this year the Skytrax World Airport Awards ceremony was published online from London.
The World Airport Awards are the most prestigious accolades for the airport industry, voted by customers in the largest, annual global airport customer satisfaction survey. They are regarded as the quality benchmark for the world airport industry, assessing customer service and facilities across over 550 airports. The survey and awards are independent of any airport control or input.
The Awards are based on the World Airport Survey questionnaires completed by over 100 nationalities of airport customers during the 6-month survey period. The survey evaluated the customer experience across airport service and product key performance indicators – from check- in, arrivals, transfers, shopping, security and immigration through to departure at the gate.
- Фонд возрождения Карабаха организовал поездку в Агдам делегации Азербайджано-американской торговой палаты
- Посольство США в Азербайджане поблагодарило служивших в Афганистане азербайджанских миротворцев
- ABŞ səfiri: Naxçıvan beynəlxalq turistləri qəbul etmək üçün ideal bir məkandır
- Ilham Aliyev received delegation led by Governor of the U.S. State of Oklahoma
- Azerbaijan appoints new ambassador to US