Azerbaijan was featured at the “Irvine Global Village Festival” held on October 12-13, 2019 in Irvine, California. Recognized as one of the premier multicultural festivals in California, the festival is a mosaic of food, dance, and musical performances of more than 50 cultures.
Hosted by the California Azerbaijan Friendship Association and the Consulate General of Azerbaijan in Los Angeles, the Azerbaijan booth offered the Festival attendees comprehensive information about Azerbaijan’s ancient history, natural beauties, architecture, rich culture, cuisine, music and national dances, as well as tourism potential. The booth as well as the colorful national costumes worn by members of the Azerbaijani community as well as Azerbaijani pastries and drinks received much acclaim.
Source: Consulate General of Azerbaijan in Los Angeles
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма