Azerbaijan’s three-time world champion Magomedrasul Majidov held his first fight in professional boxing, Trend reports Sept. 14.
In a match held at Madison Square Garden in New York, he defeated US boxer Ed Fontaine. The 33-year-old Azerbaijani boxer defeated his rival in the third round by technical knockout.
Ed Fontaine won seven out of 12 fights on the professional ring.
- Baku’s Old City (Icheri-Sheher) Named Most Comfortable and Accessible Historical City
- US State Dept: Southern Gas Corridor to help diversify gas imports
- Utah State Senate adopts a proclamation commending Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism
- The U.S. State Department Raised its Alert Level For Travel to Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets the Governor of U.S. State of Idaho