On January 29, the US President’s National Security Advisor John Bolton made a telephone call to President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev.
A range of issues of mutual interest were discussed during the talk, including energy security, cooperation in the field of security and negotiations on the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- Jewish Republican Alliance hosts Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Los Angeles
- The US attaches great importance to the work of the OSCE Minsk Group and expresses a commitment to an ultimate resolution to the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijan, US universities sign MoU on agricultural cooperation
- Number of U.S. tourists visiting Azerbaijan up
- США продолжат работу по урегулированию нагорно-карабахского конфликта путем переговоров