On January 29, the US President’s National Security Advisor John Bolton made a telephone call to President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev.
A range of issues of mutual interest were discussed during the talk, including energy security, cooperation in the field of security and negotiations on the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- Photography exhibition of award-winning Azerbaijani photographer Etibar Jafarov held in Los Angeles
- Президент AZAL встретился с послом США в Азербайджане
- SOCAR купит доли американских компаний в Азербайджане
- США поддержали реформы в Азербайджане
- Azerbaijan was featured at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books