When purchasing two air tickets for adults (passengers should be parents and guardians) for the dates from February 1 to February 28, 2019, the airline provides a free air ticket for one child up to 12 years old on the same flight.
The campaign applies to the airline’s all destinations, where international flights will be operated for the specified period.
Air tickets can be booked and purchased at AZAL sales offices, official sales agencies and on the website of the company www.azal.az starting from January 21. In order to get a free air ticket for a child, parents should contact the Call Center by sending documents of traveling passengers to the email email@example.com, or go to the official ticket offices of the airline.
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks
- Госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен позвонил Президенту Ильхаму Алиеву
- President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to US President Joe Biden