When purchasing two air tickets for adults (passengers should be parents and guardians) for the dates from February 1 to February 28, 2019, the airline provides a free air ticket for one child up to 12 years old on the same flight.
The campaign applies to the airline’s all destinations, where international flights will be operated for the specified period.
Air tickets can be booked and purchased at AZAL sales offices, official sales agencies and on the website of the company www.azal.az starting from January 21. In order to get a free air ticket for a child, parents should contact the Call Center by sending documents of traveling passengers to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the official ticket offices of the airline.
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles
- U.S. City of Phoenix proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day & 100th anniversary of its diplomatic service celebrated in Los Angeles