Azerbaijan’s national cargo carrier Silk Way has taken delivery of another Boeing 747-400 freighter.
This is the 10th Boeing-747 aircraft, which will be operated by the Airline.
With the additional aircraft the Airline will further grow its schedule network.
Over the past 10 years, Heydar Aliyev International Airport has become a major air cargo logistic center. Today, Azerbaijan’s civil aviation has announced itself as the official air carrier of the Great Silk Road project connecting East and West.
Purchasing of new wide-body long-haul Boeing 747-8F aircraft, well-established in the freight market, is an important part of the implementation of this strategy.
- Azerbaijani Karabakh community talks restoration of tolerant environment in Karabakh
- Jewish Republican Alliance hosts Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Los Angeles
- The US attaches great importance to the work of the OSCE Minsk Group and expresses a commitment to an ultimate resolution to the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijan, US universities sign MoU on agricultural cooperation
- Number of U.S. tourists visiting Azerbaijan up