The Caspian Policy Center (CPC) and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce are the co-organizers of the U.S.-Caspian Innovation Summit along with the Embassies of Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Turkey and Turkmenistan.
The U.S.-Caspian Innovation Summit brings together the academics, business community, and government officials from the United States and Trans-Caspian states to examine and discuss how coherence, complementarity, and synergy between the multiple actors involved and different levels of action can be enhanced in order to promote engagement and sustainable collaboration with Boston’s unique startup and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Connecting businesses, people, and economies, the U.S.-Caspian Innovation Summit presents an extensive and integrated network of business infrastructure, innovation zones, and cross-border investment opportunities.
Building on the strategic partnerships forged between the U.S. and the Caspian countries concerned and emerging business potential of the region, the U.S.-Caspian Innovation Summit presents a leading platform to discuss the U.S. engagement with the strategically important Caspian region countries, including engagement and sustainable collaboration, for benefiting both sides and the business community concerned.
- Azerbaijani, US officials discuss military co-op
- Состоялась встреча председателя Государственного комитета по работе с диаспорой (ГКРД) с директором Американского еврейского комитета (AJC)
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks