Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov had a meeting with Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Wess Mitchell on the sidelines of the UN GA 73rd session in New York. The sides had exchange of views on a wide range of issues of bilateral cooperation agenda. The regional and international issues of mutual interest were also discussed during the meeting.
Source: Press service and Public information and relations department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам