Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov had a meeting with Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Wess Mitchell on the sidelines of the UN GA 73rd session in New York. The sides had exchange of views on a wide range of issues of bilateral cooperation agenda. The regional and international issues of mutual interest were also discussed during the meeting.
Source: Press service and Public information and relations department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Jewish Republican Alliance hosts Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Los Angeles
- The US attaches great importance to the work of the OSCE Minsk Group and expresses a commitment to an ultimate resolution to the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijan, US universities sign MoU on agricultural cooperation
- Number of U.S. tourists visiting Azerbaijan up
- США продолжат работу по урегулированию нагорно-карабахского конфликта путем переговоров