Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov had a meeting with Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Wess Mitchell on the sidelines of the UN GA 73rd session in New York. The sides had exchange of views on a wide range of issues of bilateral cooperation agenda. The regional and international issues of mutual interest were also discussed during the meeting.
Source: Press service and Public information and relations department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks
- Госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен позвонил Президенту Ильхаму Алиеву
- President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to US President Joe Biden