American musicians to perform in Baku.
American musicians will perform in Baku on July 17-18.
Guests of ETUD Cafe & Bar have a chance to hear jazz compositions performed by Monica Herzig (pianoforte), Peter Kinley (guitar), Robert Sabina (bass), Josh Roberts (drums) and special guest Edward Orgill (saxophone) on July 17-18, Novosti.az reported.
Music lovers will enjoy the best of jazz music.
Monica Herzig and Peter Kinley are outstanding composers, arrangers and musicians on the American jazz scene since 1988. They worked together with guitarist, pianist and singer Leni Shtern, famous American jazz bassist Rufas Reid, as well as a British musician, singer and songwriter, multi-instrumentalist Sting.
Monika Herzig recorded with the jazz fusion group BeebleBrox and has produced four albums as leader of the Monika Herzig Acoustic Project. Peace on Earth was released locally in Indianapolis in 2008 and was released nationally in 2009 on the Owl Studios label.
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles
- U.S. City of Phoenix proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day & 100th anniversary of its diplomatic service celebrated in Los Angeles