Starting June 8, 2018, foreigners and stateless persons will be able to electronically learn about the restriction on entry and exit from Azerbaijan, introduced in connection with violation of requirements of the country’s migration legislation, the Azerbaijani State Migration Service said in a message on June 8.
Relevant information can be obtained at the E-Services page on http://www.migration.gov.az.
In the section “Check the Existence of a Travel Ban”, information can be obtained by entering the name, surname, birth date, number of passport or other documents authorizing to cross the border.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма